Benefits of using a scalp message shampoo brush
Have you heard of a shampoo brush yet? This is a revolutionary brush that has changed the way hair is brushed. It is firm enough to deep cleanse your scalp but soft enough to bring you so much relief when you message your scalp.Think about how fantastic an Indian Head Massage feels.... It feels so so good. But for such a tiny tool the are great benefits and even added ways you can take advantage of this wonderful shampoo brush.
The key advantages of using a shampoo brush are as follows:
- Stimulates hair growth. Scalp massage boosts blood flow to the area, which increase blood circulation and moves oxygen and nutrients through to each strand of hair.
- Helps eliminate dandruff. It keeps the pores of the hair and scalp open, so they can breathe freely. This relieves the crusty, flaky scalp caused by Seborrheic dermatitits.
- Keeps hair healthy and moisturized. It stimulates hormone and oil producing glands so the oil coats the hair too, moisturising it naturally
- Massages hair and scalp. Doesn’t it feel great when you get a gentle scalp massage every time you meet with your hairdresser? Sure enough if you love getting head massages, you can’t wait to feel totally relieved after those 10 minutes of calm and serenity this moment just gave you. If you want to extend this comforting feeling everyday, now you can do it, whenever you want and how long you want the scalp massage to last with the Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush. For those who don’t get scalp massage while being shampooed, we suggest to talk with your hair stylist and see if he/she can incorporate this rubbing experience to your hair shampooing routine. Chances are you will be addicted to it!
- Prevents hair loss. According to Youtube’s most watched professional hairstylist Emil Vilain Albrechtsen (watch the full video episode here), scalp massages prevent hair loss, as it stimulates scalp blood flow to give all the nutrients your hair need in order to grow.
- Hair product application device. Instead of using your fingers that can carry germs, bacteria and potentially contaminate your scalp, try to use the scalp massaging shampoo brush with your best hair products such as shampoos, conditioners, styling products and even hair care treatments like Rogaine or Minoxidil for instance. By doing so, you will be sure to get the best out of your hair product because the solution goes right into your scalp and isn’t absorbed by your fingers
- Great for seniors and people with special needs. No matter how physically able you are, it’s always good to know when a product is actually designed for everybody. We always love to see when a product can make a difference and enhances people’s life. The brush features a large and ergonomic handle. It is very easy to grab and doesn’t slip off your hand. Highly recommended!
Taken from NIZORAL News and Katie Masters