Steaming Hair care Therapy, Treatment Steam Cap
Size Small (circumference 24cm)
Deep conditioning heat cap is a cotton material cap used for conditioning your hair after washing to assist in penetrating the conditioning product into your hair leaving it softer and more moisturised. Kwanele deep conditioning caps also called a microwavable deep conditioning heat cap is made out of soft inner T-shirt material and durable outer cotton material. It is filled with Rice grains or Sorghum beans which allows adequate heat to reach the scalp sufficiently and last longer. Deep conditioning your hair helps to keep hair soft, nourished and revaitalised allowing it to grow healthy and strong.
- Helps you to hair absorb more nutrients from conditioners.
- The heat allows your conditioner to penetrate deeply into the hair follicles (even low-porosity hair).
- Deep conditioning helps to naturally absorb therapeutic oils into the scalp.
- The heat treatment performs the same as a beauty system you received, but in the comfort of your own home.
- It is microwaveable, portable, handheld and safe.
- High quality cotton appearance and high temperature resistance
- Its an effective way to protect moisture and protein components in your hair
- No damage to hair
How to use
- Wet your hair and pat dry.
- Apply treatment thoroughly through hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap
- Place the cap in a microwave for about 1-3 minutes
- Put the heated cap on for about 15 - 20 mins or as long as desired
- Remove the heat cap and shower cap
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.